- Introduction to Fused Glass Jewelry
with Dichroic Glass
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Stained Glass for Beginners
- Covers safety issues, basic cutting, compatability, design elements and finishing, as well as methods/techniques for creative expression & exploration.
Instructor: Lynn Mikami
Start Date: TBA
Time: 6 - 8pm
Fee: $120 plus glass & finding materials
Firing Fee: $40, tools included
- March Theme: Writing Dialogue
Instructor: Desiree Kannel
Date: Friday, March 14th, 2014
Time: 6:30 - 9:00pm (one 2.5 hour session)
Fee: $35, Bring wine or appetizers to share!
Writing dialogue; ends and outs of giving voice to your characters
- Learn how to utlize the copper foil technique for your beginning stained glass project.
Instructor: Joseph P. Bremmer
- Introducing a clay workshop held the last Sunday of each month. Sessions explore a variety of methods and each month will focus on a new project/theme.
Instructor: Adriana Andersen
Date: LAST Sunday of every month
Time: 2:00 - 3:30pm (one day workshop)
Fee: $35 (all matls & firing included)