- Introduction to Fused Glass Jewelry
with Dichroic Glass
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Stained Glass for Beginners
- Covers safety issues, basic cutting, compatability, design elements and finishing, as well as methods/techniques for creative expression & exploration.
Instructor: Lynn Mikami
Fee: $140 plus glass & finding materials
Firing Fee: $20, tools included
- For new writers and experienced writers. Each week we will expand our creativity through prompts and exercises. Topics: writing dialogue, structure, character development, elements of the personal narrative, and more. Workshop is based on the Amherst Writers & Artist method.
Instructor: Desiree Kannel
- Learn how to utlize the copper foil technique for your beginning stained glass project.
Instructor: Joseph P. Bremmer
- Introducing a clay workshop held the last Sunday of each month. Sessions explore a variety of methods and each month will focus on a new project/theme.
Instructor: Adriana Andersen
Date: Sunday, May 26th
Time: 2:00 - 3:30pm (one day workshop)
Fee: $35 (all matls & firing included)